Skip to content
- LCCT deepen faith-life through a holistic program of religious formation.
- LCCT strengthen basic knowledge, skills, values, and attitude needed to meet the challenges of higher education.
- LCCT equip the learners with technical, entrepreneurial and scientific skills needed to meet challenges of the global society
- LCCT provide the necessary academic and non-academic experiences and exposures that will develop life skills like flexibility, initiative, critical thinking, collaboration, productivity, and leadership.
- LCCT develop holistic ways of looking at life and its challenges through integrated circular and co-curricular programs.
- LCCT imbibe the spirit of Christ’s compassion through the examples of St. Augustine, Mo. Rita and Mo. Consuelo.