LA CONSOLACION COLLEGE UNIFICATION2015
Regional Integration of ASAS schools in a Unified System
Sr. Emilia Lacuarta, OSA, has decided to integrate LCCT and LCCB. It holds the name of Unified La Consolacion College – South Luzon (ULCC-SL)
INNOVATIONS & REMARKABLE SY 2012-2013
Ms. Remedios Molinyawe together with other academic administrators started the implementation of K-12 program of DepEd. This program covers Kinder Garten & 12 Basic Education. Foreign Language such as Spanish and Nihongo were also added in the curriculum.
PAASCU LEVEL II STATUS2012-2013
PAASCU Level II Accreditation of LCCT
The Grade School and High Department was granted Level II re-accreditation, which means another 5 years of level II Status
UbD ImplementationSY 2010-2011
Understanding by Design
Ms. Remedios Molinyawe, High School Principal and Mrs. Erlinda Padilla, Grade School Principal started the implentation of UbD.
Sapphire Year of LCCT
Sr. Emilia Lacuarta, OSA, bent on achieving innovative and transformative education for the students and professional growth for the entire personnel.
College DepartmentMarch 31, 2007
First Graduation Rites
LCCT Higher Education First Commencement Exercises
College Department celebrate its 1st graduation rites with 13 graduating students from BSA, BSED, BEED, and BSBA.
The much-awaited formal survey visit of the accreditation body was materialized on September 8-9 for the High School Department and September 15-16 for the Grade School Department. LCCT Victoriously passed the PAASCU accreditation which was formally announced on November 25, 2003.
A ground-breaking was held on August 18, 2002 as a prelude to the construction of a four-storey building that eventually housed the High School and Collge Departments.
During this year, CHED granted permits to offer tertiary courses such as BEED with specialization in English, Mathematics, and Filipino; BSED major in English, Mathematics, and Filipino; BSA, BSBA major in Management, Computer Management, Marketing Management, and Banking and Finance; and Bachelor of Arts. The last program was phased out the following year.
OLFA celebrated a Golden Jubilee week-long celebration
Continual Improvement for Stability and Growth1988-1994
The new Principal-Directress, Sr. Concepcion Leopoldo, OSA named the newly built buildings as “St. Augustine Building”. The school also came up with a multi-purpose hall and a gymnasium with the help and support of the high school graduates from 1989-1994.
Revolutionizing the Catholic-Augustinian Education1978-1985
Sister Ma. Fidelis encouraged everyone to subscribe and adopt the Catholic School System Development (CS-SD) program which helped the school to promote efficiently the formation of personnel, systematize operations and elevate standards in accomplishing long-term plans of the school for voluntary accreditation and quality assurance.
Revitalizing Students’ Potential1970-1978
In 1970, Sister Susana Agudelo, OSA and Sister Adelina Segismundo, OSA re-engineer the school activities to emphasize the holistic development of students.
OLFA Alumni Association was launched in 1973.
Transforming the Barung-Barung1948-1970
School into OLFA
On October 24, 1948, the school building which housed the thirty five (35) pioneer students of Our Lady of Fatima (OLFA) was inaugurated. The building had only three classrooms, a small library, a canteen, and a quarter for the four sisters. With the fervent aspiration of Sor Encarnacion to make the academy known to the public. The people in Tanauan considered OLFA as one of the best learning institutions in the region.
The Church and Augustinian Education1948
The Augustinian Friars first began the establishment of the various catholic schools both for basic education and high learning here in the Philippines and one of the many parishioners who benefited from the mission of the church to serve and liberate people through the education were those from Tanauan, Batangas.
Our Lady of Fatima (OLFA)June 20, 1948
Sor. Encarnacion de los Remedios, OSA, a native of Tanauan, headed the three nuns, namely: Sor. Maria del Sagrado Corazon, OSA, Fernanda de San Jose, and Maria Josefa de la Purificacion, OSA, in organizing and administering the early teaching and apostolate of the congregation.